Thinking about moving into a new house with a swimming pool? Having a pool inspection could be one of the most important things to do. A pool inspection goes beyond the basic inspection your home inspector will do and get into detail of what shape your pool is actually in. The time to find out if you are going to need costly repairs is before you buy. A full report will be emailed to your for your convenience.
Pool Inspection Includes:
- Assessment of pool plaster, tile, coping, mastic and deck
- testing of water balance and chemistry
- testing of pump, heater, filter, pool lights for proper function
- full report of finding including recommended repair costs
* Inspection is an above ground assessment only and does not include underground leak detection